...... to The Butterfly Bowling Club here in Newtown in the heart of Wellington.
This is where I make wonderful metal weatherproof artworks of butterfly and moths.
At The Butterfly Bowling Club, I've carefully followed nature's blueprint with every single one to make them look so lifelike yet unique and painted.
These limited edition, unique butterfly artworks are printed and hand painted on laser cut aluminium then clearcoated and ultraviolet light protected to be preserved in their original state for decades.
A robust, purpose designed bracket provides easy installation for both indoors and outdoors.
- Designed, assembled and individually hand painted by artist Paul Forrest in Newtown, Wellington, New Zealand
- Treated for decades' protection from sun, wind and rain and suited for both indoors and outdoors.
- Includes a robust, purpose designed bracket for easy installation
- Collectable limited edition artworks.
- Free delivery and installation by request in the Wellington region
- Affordably packaged for postage and transport elsewhere in New Zealand and internationally.
- Painting and design by Wellington artist Paul Forrest www.paulforrest.co.nz
- Digital files by Henry Dengate Thrush
- Thanks to Steve Fowler @ Mesh, Wellington
- Aaron Magon @ Webindustries
- A E Tilley, Wellington
- Sam and Nick @ ESL Industries, Wellington
- Digital photography by Sandy Connon and Dennis Feaver
- Big thanks to the Tennant Morrison Family
- Jeff Brown @ Workshop e
- Kim at Francis Place
- David Robertson @ Eleven for business consultancy
- Jono at Union Hardware, Petone
- Amanda @ PCP Industries, Seaview
- Gordon Harris Art Supplies, Wellington
- My knowledgeable father Trevor Forrest
- and the support from my loving wife Lyne Pringle